Sing King has worldwide licenses in place with all major publishers and performing rights organisations. If you are from a publisher or perform rights organisation please contact us first (before doing a claim via YouTube) to avoid putting your organisation in breach of their agreement with Sing King.
Sing King’s retained legal counsel will take immediate legal action against third parties illegally claiming our fully licensed content which will include compensating us for damages and losses arising from false or incorrect claims.
Sing King owns some of the highest quality re-recordings for popular music worldwide, and we are able to license our sound recordings for limited commercial use under license for a fee. You must contact us first to arrange a license for such use. Unfortunately, we are not able to offer exceptions for non-commercial use without a fee.
You can contact our Channel Managers directly via our contact form
App & Site User Agreement – V1.00620
ANY PERSON OR ENTITY (“User” or “you”) USING OR OTHERWISE ACCESSING THE SITE AT www.SingKing.com (“Site”) OR THE iOS OR ANDROID APP “Sing King Karaoke” (“App”) OR ANY OF THE CONTENT AND/OR DATA AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE OR THE APP AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS USER AGREEMENT (“Agreement“).
- Contracting parties. The Site and the App, together with all software, content, data and other materials contained therein (“Content”) are owned or controlled by Sing King Limited, a company incorporated in England with its registered office at 87-91 Newman Street, London W1T 3EY, UK. Sing King Limited is referred to in these terms and conditions as “we“, “us“, “our” or “SKK”. When you register with SKK (or otherwise access the Site or the App), you are contracting with SKK. By registering, you warrant that you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts and that you have agreed to be bound by this Agreement. Please note that the Service may not be available in certain countries, as noted on the Site and the App, from time to time. Please note that you must be 14 years of age or older to register or use the services available Site. By continuing to use such services, you are warranting that you are at least 14 years old and you have the authority to enter into this Agreement.
- Passwords. You agree: to keep your password secure and confidential and to not allow anyone else to use your email address or password to access the Site, the App or any Content; to not do anything which would assist anyone else to gain access to any secured area of the Site or the App; and to not create additional registration accounts for the purpose of abusing the functionality of the Site, the App or any Content, or other Users, or to seek to pass yourself off as another user. If you think someone else has obtained your account details, please let us know immediately via [email protected] and we will close your account as quickly as possible. Please note that you will be responsible to SKK and to others for all activity that occurs under your registration account.
- The Sing King Karaoke Service. SKK provides a karaoke music streaming service for your personal non-commercial consumption on a subscription basis and an advertising-funded basis (“Service”). Details of the Service, and details for subscribing to the Service, are set out on the Site and App and are regularly updated to reflect changes and improvements.
- Licence. Subject to the terms of this Agreement, SKK grants to you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to receive the Content solely for the purposes of personal non-commercial use. The Service may not be used in relation to public or any third party use. The rights granted hereunder do not and will not include: (i) sale or sub-licensing of any Content as physical or electronic products or as a collection or compilation or in any other form; (ii) the making of copies of any Content; (iii) distribution or posting or other provision to any third party of Content, via the internet or any mobile network or device or any other method (including without limitation by way of downloading, copying, broadcasting, playing, presenting, sharing, making available or other technical means); and/or (iv) advertising-related use of Content or any other use which may constitute infringement of so-called “Moral Rights” including without limitation any use which could be considered a promotion or encouragement of any brand, product or service.
- Licence Term. The license granted to you hereunder shall be valid at the discretion of SKK. Without prejudice to any other rights or remedies hereunder, SKK may terminate the licence (or the entirety of this Agreement) in the event that User: (i) uses any Content or any trademark or other material owned or controlled by SKK in a manner inconsistent with the terms hereunder or which otherwise may constitute infringement of any rights of SKK or its licensors; or (ii) otherwise breaches this Agreement. Upon any termination hereof, you must cease any and all use of Content and delete any and all copies of Content that may be in your possession or control. In addition, and without prejudice, to the other rights and remedies available hereunder, SKK reserves the right to suspend provision of services in the event of an actual or suspected breach of this Agreement or other unauthorised use of the Service. For the avoidance of doubt, SKK reserves the right to suspend provision of the Service (or your use of the Service) at any time in its sole discretion for any reason.
- User Accounts. You may be provided access to a unique online portal (“User Account”) through which you may receive from and provide to SKK certain information regarding your account and your use of the Service. You must keep confidential your details for such access.
- Technical Requirements. You agree to use the Service in accordance with any technical guidelines that may be provided to you (and/or modified by us) from time to time. We shall not be held responsible for any provision of service or electronic delivery that is incompatible with your operating system or other problems specific to your device. SKK reserves the right to impose limited periods of downtime for maintenance or other interruptions for commercial or technical reasons without prior notice. Specifically, you accept and agree that the Service may be interrupted from time to time due to unsuitable equipment or malfunctions caused by a telecoms or internet service provider or by network congestion, and that SKK may temporarily suspend provision or operation of the Service when necessary or where preferable to improve the Service. SKK will use reasonable efforts to provide prior notice where practicable but you expressly agrees that SKK shall not be liable for any loss resulting from any such downtimes or interruptions. If you are in doubt as to whether or not the Service is suitable for your requirements, please carefully evaluate the Service before registering as a User. If you are still unsure, you may contact us via [email protected] for further information. Nothing herein affects your statutory rights.
- Content. SKK, unless otherwise stated herein, owns or controls all relevant intellectual property rights in the Site, the App and the Content. Whilst we endeavour to provide accurate and up-to-date information, the Content may not be wholly accurate or up-to-date, complete or free of defects, and is subject to change at short notice. All Content is provided without any representations or warranties of any kind (implied or express) to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. You may not publish, (re)distribute, extract, re-utilise, transfer, assign, sub-license or reproduce any part of the Site, the App or the Content in any form (including storing it in any medium) other than as expressly allowed herein or as set out on the Site and/or the App (or under UK or local law). The Site, the App and the Content are intended only for the purposes specified or implied therein, and your use of the Site, the App and/or Content is entirely at your own risk. You acknowledge and agree that you will not acquire or be deemed to acquire under this Agreement any ownership of any Intellectual Property Rights in the Service and/or the Content, and that any and all Intellectual Property Rights in and to the Service and any branding therein (including trademarks, brands and logos) belong to SKK and/or its licensors. Nothing in this Agreement will transfer ownership, or any aspect of ownership in and to the Service, Content, trademarks, brands or logos to you or any third party. You agree and accept that any use of any Content in any way inconsistent with the terms of this Agreement will be treated as an unauthorised use of the Content (and each copyright work therein) and may result in a claim by SKK (or a third party rightsholder) against you (or your related parties) for infringement of the copyright and/or other rights in such works.
- User Conduct. You agree to comply with all applicable laws in using the Service, and agree that you are responsible for the content and/or communications you send to or initiate via the Site or the App. You agree that you are responsible for everything that you transmit to or in relation to the Site or the App and you specifically agree (in relation to the Site and the App):
- • not to participate in any form of activity which is unlawful, harassing, libellous, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, profane, sexually-oriented, racially-offensive or otherwise includes objectionable material;
- • not to use the Site or App to engage in any commercial activities not approved in writing by SKK;
- • not to publish your own (non-SKK) details or those of anyone else;
- • not to register more than one account for yourself or anyone else;
- • not to input or transmit content that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorised access to any data or other information of any third party;
- • not to input or transmit content that contains anything which could be used to determine or alter the architecture of the Site or the App, or could be used to decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer the Site or the App;
- • not to collect personal data about other Users (for any purpose);
- • not to use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from the Service;
- • not to impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; and
- • not to attempt to gain unauthorised access to SKK’s computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Service or the Site or the App.
- Objectionable Material. If you encounter or become aware of any objectionable or infringing or unlawful content available anywhere on or via the Site or the App, please immediately report such material (and the specific page on which it is found), or if you believe that you are the owner of the copyright or other rights in any material appearing on the Site or the App, or if you have any other complaint about the Site, the App or any Content or other posted materials, please contact us via [email protected] (making sure to include both the Uniform Resource Locator for the non-complying content and the reasons you believe it does not comply). Please note that there may be adverse legal consequences if you make a false or bad faith allegation through this process.
- Termination of this Agreement. SKK may at any time terminate this legal Agreement, in our sole discretion without prior notice to you and without reimbursement, if we believe that you may have breached (or acted in a manner indicating that you do not intend to or are unable to comply with) any term herein, or if we are legally required to do so by law, or if continuation is likely to be no longer commercially viable. You acknowledge that we will cooperate fully with investigations of violations of systems or network security at other sites, including cooperating with law enforcement authorities in investigating suspected criminal violations.
- Your Warranties and Indemnity. You acknowledge and agree that the Service will include provision of various karaoke music tracks and other content, the selection of which will be continuously updated, rearranged and modified without further notice. SKK makes no representation or warranty about the provision or availability at any particular time of any specific content and SKK reserves the right to remove or cease provision or availability of any content at any time without liability to you. You warrant and represent that you have the right and authority to enter into this Agreement and to perform your obligations hereunder. You warrant and represent that at all material times: (i) you will use the Service solely for your own personal purposes via your own device(s); (ii) you will not amplify, transmit or retransmit the Service or any Content so as to be audible outside of your own personal space; (iii) all information provided by you to SKK is complete and accurate at all times; (iv) you will timely provide to SKK any updated or corrected information and ensure such information is correct; (v) you will comply with applicable law at all times; (vi) you will not use or attempt to use or access any Content or any other part of the Service other than in accordance with the terms of the license granted hereunder; (vii) you will not (and will not attempt to) reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify or otherwise circumvent the technology or any part of the Service; (viii) you will not (and will not attempt to) make any recording or reproduction of, and will not stream or transmit or make available, any Content to any third party or otherwise assist or permit any unauthorised access to the Service. To the extent permitted under applicable law, the Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose. You agree to indemnify us for any loss or damage that may be incurred by SKK, including without limitation legal fees, arising from any breach by you of any warranty or other term herein or your misuse of any material or information obtained through the Site, the App or the Content. You undertake to inform SKK immediately if you become aware of any possible breach of this Agreement by you or any connected party.
- Our Warranties and Indemnity. SKK warrants and represents that it has the right and authority to enter into this Agreement and to perform its obligations hereunder. SKK warrants and represents that it has the right to grant the license provided hereunder and that all Intellectual Property Rights granted to you under such license are owned and/or controlled by SKK and that use by you of such rights in accordance with this Agreement will not infringe the rights of any third party. Without limiting the foregoing, SKK makes no warranty that: (a) the Service will meet your requirements; (b) the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; (c) the results obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate, complete, reliable or effective; or (d) the quality of any content or services obtained by you from the Site or the App, from us, or from any third parties’ websites to which the Site or App is linked, will meet your expectations or be free from mistakes, errors or defects. The use of the Service is at your own risk and with your agreement that you will be solely responsible for any loss or damage that results from such activities.
- Liability. You agree that the liability of SKK hereunder shall be limited to the amount you have actually paid to us for the Service or, if greater, GBP£100. Except as set out herein, we shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss of any kind in contract, tort or otherwise arising out of your use of the Site, the App or the Content or in relation to the goods and/or services that we provide. Nothing in this Agreement shall operate to limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence of SKK.
- Trade Marks. The brands, products and service names used in the Site, App, Service and/or Content (including without limitation, “Sing King” and “Sing King Karaoke”) are trademarks of SKK or its trading partners unless otherwise stated.
- Hacking. You agree and undertake not to attempt to damage, deny service to, hack, crack, reverse-engineer, or otherwise interfere (collectively, “Interfere“) with the Site and/or the App and/or the Content in any manner. If you in any way Interfere with these, you agree to pay all damages we incur as a result. We will cooperate with the authorities in prosecuting any User who Interferes with the Site or the App or the Content or otherwise attempts to defraud SKK or any other party through use of the Site, the App or the Content or any services provided hereunder. We reserve the right to deny any or all access or service to any User for any reason, at any time, at our sole discretion. You agree that we may block your access, and at our sole discretion to disallow your continued use of the Site, the App and/or the Content. We reserve the right to take any action we may deem appropriate in our sole discretion with respect to violations or enforcement of the terms of this Agreement, and we expressly reserve all rights and remedies available to us at law or in equity.
- No Partnership. Your use of the Site, App, Service and/or Content creates no partnership, client, fiduciary or other professional relationship.
- Force Majeure. We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations hereunder that is caused by events outside our reasonable control.
- Severance. If any part, term or provision of this Agreement shall be held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, unenforceable or in conflict with any relevant law, the remaining portions or provisions shall still remain valid and continue in full force and effect.
- No Waiver. No waiver, express or implied, by either party of any term or condition or of any breach by the other of any of the provisions of this Agreement, shall operate as a waiver of any breach of the same or any other provision of this Agreement.
- Variation. This Agreement may be varied from time to time by our posting new terms on the Site and/or the App, and any such amendment will be applicable to all Users from the date and time such revised terms have been posted on the Site and/or the App (or other such date as shown in such notice). Your continued use of the Site, App and/or the Service constitutes agreement with and acceptance of any such amendment or other changes. We constantly experiment and innovate with the Site and the App in order to provide a better experience and you hereby acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Service may change from time to time without prior notice to you. Where such variation or changed terms are materially detrimental to you, we will inform you in writing and such varied terms will be deemed accepted if you do not raise any objection in writing within 30 days of such notification.
- Law and Jurisdiction. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. Any disputes arising under or in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of London, England.
- Contacting Us. If you have any questions, please contact us at the following address: Sing King Limited, 87-91 Newman Street, London W1T 3EY, UK, or email us via [email protected].
- Competition Terms & Conditions. Sing King will judge the competition and decide on the winner, which will be picked at random from all correct complete entries via singking.com . Sing King’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. The competition is open on a worldwide basis except employees of Sing King and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. Only one entry will be accepted per email. Closing date for entry will be midnight on Wednesday 4th January 2023. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted. Sing King also reserves the right to cancel the competition and amend the prizes if circumstances arise outside of its control.