They say two is always better than one, and when it comes to these karaoke duets, they’re certainly not wrong. We’ve got something for everyone in our list of the 30 best karaoke duets of all time. From rapping and singing winning combos to powerhouse diva ballads; sweet father-daughter serenades to the ultimate break-up songs, nothing beats grabbing a partner and belting out a duet.
- Ariana Grande & John Legend – Beauty & The Beast
- Ed Sheeran & Justin Bieber – I Don’t Care
- Billy Ray Cyrus & Miley Cyrus – Butterfly Fly Away
- Wiz Khalifa & Charlie Puth – See You Again
- Lionel Richie & Diana Ross – Endless Love
- Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello – Señorita
- BLACKPINK & Selena Gomez – Ice Cream
- Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper – Shallow
- John Travolta & Olivia Newton John – You’re The One That I Want
- Eminem & Rihanna – The Monster
- Billie Eilish & ROSÁLIA – Lo Vas A Olvidar
- Kendrick Lamar & SZA – All The Stars
- Gotye & Kimbra – Somebody That I Used To Know
- Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes – (I’ve Had) The Time Of My Life
- Camp Rock (Demi Lovato & Joe Jonas) – This Is Me
- Charlie Puth & Meghan Trainor – Marvin Gaye
- Whitney Houston & Mariah Carey – When You Believe
- Daniel Caesar & H.E.R. – Best Part
- Powfu & Beabadoobee – death bed
- Billie Eilish & Khalid – lovely
- Bonnie Tyler – Total Eclipse Of The Heart
- Gaten Matarazzo & Gabriella Pizzolo – The NeverEnding Story
- Meghan Trainor & John Legend – Like I’m Gonna Lose You
- Milo Manheim & Meg Donnelly – Someday
- Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande – Rain On Me
- Queen & David Bowie – Under Pressure
- Zac Efron & Zendaya – Rewrite The Stars
- Charlie Puth & Selena Gomez – We Don’t Talk Anymore
- Machine Gun Kelly & Camila Cabello – Bad Things
- Dan + Shay & Justin Bieber – 10,000 Hours
1. Ariana Grande & John Legend – Beauty & The Beast
Disney has given us the gift of some of the most iconic karaoke duets of all time. And with the slate of live action re-releases we’ve been seeing in recent years, some of the biggest artists have been stepping in to re-record those timeless classics. For the 2017 remake of Beauty and the Beast, Ariana Grande and John Legend stepped in to record the titular theme song, ‘Beauty & The Beast’. Who better to recreate the fairytale magic than the Princess of Pop and the R&B Crooner Prince themselves?
2. Ed Sheeran & Justin Bieber – I Don’t Care
Superstar karaoke duet pairings don’t come much bigger than this. Joining forces from either side of the pond for the No.6 Collaborations Project, Ed Sheeran and Justin Bieber’s ‘I Don’t Care’ was a certified 2019 summer anthem. Despite it’s flippant sounding title, ‘I Don’t Care’ is in fact a love song. “I don’t care / As long as you just hold me near / You can take me anywhere / You’re making me feel like I’m loved by somebody…” they sing blissfully. Could they be singing about their wives Hailey and Cherry, both of whom they’d married in secret the year before the song was released?
3. Billy Ray Cyrus & Miley Cyrus – Butterfly Fly Away
Keeping it in the family with this karaoke duet are pop and country legends and father-daughter pairing, Billy Ray and Miley Cyrus. ‘Butterfly Fly Away’ is a coming of age song taken from ‘Hannah Montana: The Movie’, in which Miley’s character goes back to Tennessee to find her roots. As Miley’s TV dad (and real life dad) on the hit Disney show Hannah Montana, it only made sense for the pair to sing together on this sweet father-daughter karaoke duet.
4. Wiz Khalifa & Charlie Puth – See You Again
‘See You Again’ is the perfect karaoke duet for when a rapper and a serenader are looking to team up. Originally written for the seventh Fast and the Furious installment, ‘Furious 7’, it became a fitting tribute to actor Paul Walker, who tragically died in a car accident before the film was finished. It’s sentimental lyrics have even made it one of the most popular pop songs featured at funerals. In July 2017, it also became the most viewed video on YouTube, knocking South Korean popstar Psy’s Gangnam Style off the top spot. To date, this karaoke duet has had a whopping 24,400,000+ views on Sing King.
5. Lionel Richie & Diana Ross – Endless Love
What karaoke duet list would be complete without some stone-cold classics? And they don’t come much more classic than ‘Endless Love’, Lionel Richie and Diana Ross’s 1981 track. So much so, that Billboard has even named the original version as the greatest duet of all-time. File under: hopelessly romantic karaoke duet.
6. Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello – Señorita
Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello’s collab ‘Señorita’ certainly steamed things up in summer 2019, with its Spanish flair and hot and heavy music video. With lyrics like, “You say we’re just friends / But friends don’t know the way you taste / ‘Cause you know it’s been a long time coming / Don’t you let me fall”, the pair used the track to announce to the world they were officially an item. With 15,000,000 views on Sing King, ‘Señorita’ is one of our biggest karaoke duets yet.
7. BLACKPINK & Selena Gomez – Ice Cream
Number 7 on our list is BLACKPINK & Selena Gomez collab ‘Ice Cream’. The single may have come out last summer, but it seems like Sing King-ers still can’t get over that whole vibe (our karaoke duet version has had 4,500,000 views and counting). This one is for all the Selenators and BLINKs out there, or gangs of friends who just really, really love ice cream.
8. Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper – Shallow
This is the first of two entries for Lady Gaga in our karaoke duet list. Who can forget the pure fire chemistry between Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper in A Star Is Born. From playing lovers in the film to those gushing red carpet moments and THAT performance from the VMAs, this is a karaoke duet pairing we stan.
9. John Travolta & Olivia Newton John – You’re The One That I Want
From one iconic film soundtrack to another, our next entry comes from John Travolta and Olivia Newton John aka the original power couple, Danny and Sandy from Grease. ‘Hopelessly Devoted To You’ may have had a recent resurgence, thanks to the TikTok, but it’s ‘You’re The One That I Want’ that makes our list of top karaoke duets.
10. Eminem & Rihanna – The Monster
Eminem and Rihanna have had a couple of monster hit duets together. ‘The Monster’ is the perfect karaoke duet for the speediest of rappers, and the silkiest of singers out there. This is for all the intermediate karaoke singers out there who are up for a challenge.
11. Billie Eilish & ROSÁLIA – Lo Vas A Olvidar
This is one for all the Spanish speakers out there. Lo Vas A Olvidar is a dreamy and captivating downtempo karaoke duet between Billie Eilish and Rosália. Primarily performed in Catalan superstar Roasalia’s native Spanish tongue, the track is a little different to what we’ve come to expect from the duo’s individual musical styles, but makes for a beautiful song that’s in it’s own lane entirely. File under: sultry, downtempo karaoke duet.
12. Kendrick Lamar & SZA – All The Stars
Our next karaoke duet is ‘All The Stars’ taken from the star-studded Black Panther soundtrack, which was curated by rapper Kendrick Lamar, and features TDE labelmate SZA. The pair collaborated on her debut album Ctrl, and return to flying form with ‘All The Stars’.
13. Gotye & Kimbra – Somebody That I Used To Know
‘Somebody That I Used To Know’ is a poignant break-up song Australian artist Gotye and New Zealand musician Kimbra is a karaoke duet about opposing sides in a relationship’s bitter end. With lyrics like “No, you didn’t have to stoop so low / Have your friends collect your records / And then change your number / I guess that I don’t need that though” this is an ultimate breakup anthem to belt out in the booth.
14. Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes – (I’ve Had) The Time Of My Life
For those looking for a karaoke duet that’s a little more celebratory, head on this way to Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes’ timeless classic ‘(I’ve Had) The Time Of My Life’. The track featured on the Dirty Dancing soundtrack – and practically every wedding / birthday / bar mitzvah – since it’s release in 1987.
15. Camp Rock (Demi Lovato & Joe Jonas) – This Is Me
Calling all fans of Camp Rock – ‘This Is Me’ has made it onto our top karaoke duet list. Originally sung by pop starlets Demi Locato and Joe Jonas all the way back in 2008 when they were just 15 and 18. How’s that for a blast from the past?
16. Charlie Puth & Meghan Trainor – Marvin Gaye
Charlie Puth’s second entry in our karaoke duet list is for ‘Marvin Gaye’, his hit single featuring Meghan Trainor. We have to give props to Charlie for turning Marvin Gaye into a verb with ‘Let’s Marvin Gaye and get it on’. This is one for all the singers out there who love to harmonise when they’re duetting.
17. Whitney Houston & Mariah Carey – When You Believe
Q: What’s better than one superstar diva? A: Two! In 1998, Whitney Houston and Mariah Carey finally put to bed the rumours of a bitter rivalry in the way they knew best. By releasing a song together, ‘When You Believe’. As you’d expect from two of the greatest singers of our time, this karaoke duet is for all the belters out there who can reach those high notes.
18. Daniel Caesar & H.E.R. – Best Part
Next on our list is ‘Best Park’, a karaoke duet originally by Daniel Caesar & H.E.R, a tender and beautiful love song. The purity and simplicity of the melody enhance the brilliant lyrics. You’re the coffee that I need in the morning / You’re my sunshine in the rain when it’s pouring… You’re my water when I’m stuck in the desert / You’re the Tylenol I take when my head hurts / You’re the sunshine on my life. They don’t come much sweeter than this.
19. Powfu & Beabadoobee – death bed
Number 19 in our list of karaoke duets comes from newcomers Powfu and Beabadoobee. Powfu is the babyfaced Canadian rapper. Beabadoobee is the British-Filipno indie star bringing 90s grunge back in fashion for Gen Z. death bed is lo-fi hip hop at its finest, with a sweet refrain from Beabadoobee, lazy guitar strumming and a hip hop beat.
20. Billie Eilish & Khalid – lovely
In Billie’s own words, lovely is ‘freaking depressing’. With lyrics like “Oh, I hope some day I’ll make it out of here / Even if it takes all night or a hundred years / Need a place to hide, but I can’t find one near / Wanna feel alive, outside I can’t fight my fear”, this is maybe not the karaoke duet to sing at the peak of the party. With its beautiful harmonies and melody, it’s a perfect track for those more downtempo moments. Over 25,000,000 Sing King fans have sung this karaoke duet.
21. Bonnie Tyler – Total Eclipse Of The Heart
OK so on paper, Bonnie Tyler’s ‘Total Eclipse Of The Heart’ isn’t a duet. But since its release in 1983, Tyler has re-recorded it as a French/English duet called ‘Si Demain (Turn Around)’ with Kareen Antonn, and as a duet with Peter Brocklehurst on his album ‘For You.’ So it gets our vote.
22. Gaten Matarazzo & Gabriella Pizzolo – The NeverEnding Story
We’re not ones to give any spoilers away, but in Stranger Things Season 3, there’s a moment where a good old fashioned karaoke duet sing along saves the day. The duet in question is the theme tune to The Never Ending Story, between Dustin (Gaten Matarazzo) and Suzie (Gabriella Pizzolo). Stranger Things have happened!
23. Meghan Trainor & John Legend – Like I’m Gonna Lose You
‘Like I’m Gonna Lose You’ is a song about when you have those nightmares where your loved one passes away, and that nothing is promised tomorrow, so you love them like you’re losing them.
24. Milo Manheim & Meg Donnelly – Someday
If you want a Disney sing-along, look no further. Our next karaoke duet is courtesy of Milo Manhem and Meg Donnelly, the two co-stars of The Disney Channel’s Zombies. A catchy pop earworm, we guarantee you’ll be singing this long after the karaoke backing track finishes.
25. Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande – Rain On Me
Karaoke duet pairings don’t come much more iconic than Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande, who won a GRAMMY for their collaboration Rain On Me. A song about perseverance through times of hardship, ‘Rain On Me’ pretty much became our anthem for 2020 and the pandemic. Side effects from singing this duet – defiant tears.
26. Queen & David Bowie – Under Pressure
From pop queens, to THE Queen (the rock band, that is), our next karaoke duet is Under Pressure, the iconic collaboration between legends Queen and David Bowie. Get ready to rock out with your air guitar.
27. Zac Efron & Zendaya – Rewrite The Stars
The Greatest Showman gave us many showstopping karaoke hits. Among them, ‘Rewrite The Stars’ which was originally performed by Zac Efron and Zendaya. Extra brownie points go to duetters who can recreate the aerial work seen in the original for their renditions. (Just kidding, stay safe out there whilst doing karaoke, kids).
28. Charlie Puth & Selena Gomez – We Don’t Talk Anymore
We’re not obsessed with Charlie Puth (OK maybe just a little). It’s just he’s responsible for some of the greatest karaoke duets out there at the moment. Case in point – ‘We Don’t Talk Anymore’ with Selena Gomez. It’s a Grade A breakup song where Charlie and Selena trade verses wondering how a past relationship went wrong.
29. Machine Gun Kelly & Camila Cabello – Bad Things
Before she was serenading Shawn Mendes, America’s sweetheart Camila was teaming up with America’s bad boy Machine Gun Kelly on ‘Bad Things’. This catchy collab is for all the bad boy/good girl karaoke duet combos out there.
30. Dan + Shay & Justin Bieber – 10,000 Hours
The Biebs gets another place in our karaoke duet list, for ‘10,000 Hours’, his collaboration with country music duo Dan + Shay. Described by Billboard as ‘the wedding song of your dreams’, this is also the karaoke duet of our dreams.